Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee makes appearance in Carson City
- Photo gallery: Vietnam veterans ceremony in Carson City (with video)
- Western Nevada College Professor Emily Howarth earns regents state teaching award
- 'Eastereggstravaganza' at Carson Tahoe (with video)
- Tile and marble showroom opens in Carson City