Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeking Bruce Hutter
- State pulls teens from Rite of Passage-Silver State Academy after riot
- Carson City’s Empire Ranch files for bankruptcy, course doing better
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Gov. Brian Sandoval signs school bond rollover measure