Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Briefs filed with 9th Circuit in 1995 Carson City murder case
- Easton promoted in Department of Administration
- Carson City RACC approves 1 applicant for facade program