Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- Asa’s fable no myth for Carson
- Carson City Board of Supervisors move ahead with Bob McFadden Plaza on 3rd Street
- It’s official: Nevada breaks record for ‘most people singing a state song at once’
- Carson notebook: Players say bring on Reed
- Joe perks up again for Carson High football team (with video)