Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson High School agriculture teacher, Charlie Mann, selected for professional development scholarship
- Carson City Harley-Davidson not open for business
- Hillary Rodham Clinton takes on western issues, Syrian refugees
- Peterson Products relocating from Calif. to Dayton