Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract