Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr., 55, passed away at his home in Carson City, NV on March 16, 2014. He was raised in Reno by his Father, George Monte Pendleton, his Aunt, Ann Packer and Grandparents, George Waldo and Golda Pendleton. He had served in the United States Navy. He is survived by his wife, Karen, daughters: Lisa and Georgia; sons Christopher II and George, also several cousins, nieces, nephews and the Sloan Family. At his request no services are planned. You will be missed.
Christopher Scott Pendleton Sr.
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Teri's Notebook: Bookstore success is one for the books
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Dayton's Smith's center to receive lane improvements