ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
chili for honor
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- Civil Support team holds drill in Carson City on how to handle various scenarios