U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
- All Douglas County wild fires under control
- Nevada DMV opening new license plate plant in Carson City
- Western Nevada College Jump Start program fast tracks Carson City student's plans to become a nurse
- California resident Harvinder Singh reported victim in Sunday fatal
- Highway 395 open through Pine Nuts