U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
- Good cyber security habits essential for holidays
- Tesla Motors gigafactory buzz brings business buyers to Reno
- Three women arrested in robbery of 99-year-old Carson City woman
- Panel: Inspire, train; Nevada industry jobs await
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Search of home ends with two being arrested on felony counts