Arlene Esther Saunders was born on Dec. 22, 1933 in Salt Lake City, UT and passed away on Mar. 5, 2013. She is survived by her sons: Doug Saunders (Charlotte), Lynn Saunders, Dean Saunders (Tina); daughters: Joyce Cunningham (Jeff), Karen Saunders; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; and her beloved dog, Heidi. She was preceded in death by her husband, Gordon Saunders; and son, Dale Saunders. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, Mar. 15, 2013 at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
Obituary: Arlene Esther Saunders
- Carson High School Culinary Arts teacher Penny Reynolds calls it a wrap
- Downtown Carson City businesses plan big changes
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
- Carson City Planning Commission to take up growth management; medical marijuana; Little Lane development