Arlene Esther Saunders was born on Dec. 22, 1933 in Salt Lake City, UT and passed away on Mar. 5, 2013. She is survived by her sons: Doug Saunders (Charlotte), Lynn Saunders, Dean Saunders (Tina); daughters: Joyce Cunningham (Jeff), Karen Saunders; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; and her beloved dog, Heidi. She was preceded in death by her husband, Gordon Saunders; and son, Dale Saunders. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, Mar. 15, 2013 at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
Obituary: Arlene Esther Saunders
- Carson City Board of Supervisors move ahead with Bob McFadden Plaza on 3rd Street
- It’s official: Nevada breaks record for ‘most people singing a state song at once’
- Ornament pays tribute to former Carson City school
- All aboard the V&T’s Polar Express Train Ride
- Obama immigration action affects millions, angers Republicans