Arlene Esther Saunders was born on Dec. 22, 1933 in Salt Lake City, UT and passed away on Mar. 5, 2013. She is survived by her sons: Doug Saunders (Charlotte), Lynn Saunders, Dean Saunders (Tina); daughters: Joyce Cunningham (Jeff), Karen Saunders; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; and her beloved dog, Heidi. She was preceded in death by her husband, Gordon Saunders; and son, Dale Saunders. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, Mar. 15, 2013 at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
Obituary: Arlene Esther Saunders
Trending in: Obituaries
- Frederick W. Dressler- Our very best, to a good man. We will miss him.
- DIANE SHALENE HILLBRICK
- James Jeffrey (“JJ”) Jackson
- Don Ray Alford
- Eleanor Trumeter
- Two 15-year-olds missing after Lake Tahoe ski trip
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Leonardo Cardoza found guilty of murder 1 in 2013 death of Carson City woman
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested at Raley’s on suspicion of shoplifting
- Humboldt deputy accused of illegal stops