The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 8:50 a.m.: Cory Owens, 24, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two Carson DUI and careless driving warrants. Bail: $1,000.
• 1:24 p.m.: Jerry White, 51, of Carson City was arrested in the 3000 block of Ormsby Boulevard on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,132.
• 3:55 p.m.: Christina Wright, 19, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of East Long Street on a district court damage-to-jail-property warrant and on suspicion of arrest of probationer. Bail: $8,000.
• 6:17 p.m.: Stacy Ellis, 37, of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of Jeanell Way on suspicion of conspiracy to commit battery and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Ellis allegedly drove her son and another juvenile to beat a minor walking to a basketball court. The victim told investigators he heard a woman’s voice egging the two on while they kicked him. The victim has injuries to his left forearm and the left side of his head. The woman’s son was also arrested and a warrant request was submitted for the third juvenile.
• 12:30 a.m.: Joey Garcia, 38, of Dayton was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two Carson warrants, possession of a dangerous weapon by an inmate and possession of prohibited items. Bail: $20,000.
• 5:05 a.m.: A 19-year-old Fallon man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of trespassing. Bail: $242.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.