The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:06 a.m.: Tanya Farinacci, 26, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail after turning herself in on a domestic battery warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 12:31 p.m.: Alecia Timmons, 24, of Carson City was arrested at Division and Spear streets on suspicion of DUI and violation of probation. She allegedly hit a parked car on Division Street. Bail was set at $4,132.
• 3:05 p.m.: Marshall Bouvier of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a domestic battery warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 12:49 a.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Mesquite Place and East Robinson Street on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 5:31 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 5600 block of South Carson Street on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.