The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:30 p.m.: Chanitia Zonnia Davis, 22, of Sparks was arrested at the Carson City Jail on burglary and uttering-forged-instruments warrants. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 47-year-old Incline Village man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $849.
• 6:18 p.m.: Michael Paul Laclaire, 32, was arrested on suspicion of DUI first offense in the 3600 block of East Nye Lane. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:31 p.m.: Tracy Lynn Cervantes, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on a felony statuatory-sexual-seduction warrant and a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $21,000.
• 7:09 p.m.: Cara Lynn Weddell, 35, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of Gregg Street on suspicion of felony DUI third offense and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $23,000.
• 4:42 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3100 block of U.S. Highway 50 on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 4:41 p.m.: A man who refused to give his address was arrested at Brown Street and Edmonds Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:25 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on Siskiyou Drive on indecent-exposure and contributing-to-the-delinquency-of-a-minor warrants. Bail was set at $3,637.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.