Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
When will C Hill become C Hill again? Answer isn't clear
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers