Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
When will C Hill become C Hill again? Answer isn’t clear
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- Two who robbed 101-year-old in Carson City home sentenced to max
- 1 dead, 2 missing after boat found in Pyramid Lake