Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
When will C Hill become C Hill again? Answer isn't clear
- Peterson brothers continue fire fighting heritage in Carson City
- Carson City law enforcement arrest four in drug investigation
- Carson City firefighters use tools of the trade in training
- Superintendents: Let districts have flexibility with mandatory testing
- Committee hearing Friday for Nevada domestic well users