The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 3:10 p.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a contempt-of-court warrant at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office. Bail was set at $500.
• 6:05 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $600.
• 8:14 p.m.: Marco Lopez, 49, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of East Long Street on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 9:31 p.m.: Nathan Paul Aveiro, 29, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse/endangerment and domestic battery. Bail was set at $43,000.
• 8:52 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at South Edmonds and Fairview drives on suspicion of obstructing. Bail was set at $300. A 19-year-old Carson City man, on suspicion of reckless driving (drag racing) and obstructing. Bail was set at $600. And an 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 5600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of reckless driving (drag racing), reckless driving (with injury), hit-and-run, no valid driver’s license and following too closely. Bail was set at $2,007.
• 9:35 p.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 200 block of Jeanelle Drive on suspicion of violation of pretrial conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.