NORMA FURNAL (SACKETT), Carson City, NV/Auburn, NY, passed away peacefully on November 14th in Carson City, Nevada. She was born on January 20, 1931 in West Bloomfield, NY to Joseph and Beatrice Sackett. She is survived by her partner of 40 years, Michael Perna, her children, Bradley (Gloria) Furnal, Richard (Terry) Furnal, Ann (Scott) Hess, Debbie (Bob) Ryan and David (Audrana) Furnal, Her brother Bernard (Gay) Sackett, 10 grandchildren, 17 great grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.Norma worked as a bookkeeper for P & C Food Markets in Auburn, NY. She moved to Carson City in 1978, worked for the Chamber of Commerce and volunteered as a tax preparer for the Senior Center until she retired in 1997. She enjoyed spoiling her cats, gardening, cooking, decorating and dancing.A private family service was held at the Merton Kays Funeral Home in Honeoye Falls, NY.
Norma Furnal (Sackett)
Trending in: Obituaries
- James Reece Harrill
- Frederick W. Dressler- Our very best, to a good man. We will miss him.
- Vergine Louise Brown
- Paul E. Dierlam
- James Jeffrey (“JJ”) Jackson
- Two 15-year-olds missing after Lake Tahoe ski trip
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of drug charges in front of sheriff’s office
- Accident slows traffic on westbound Highway 50 in Mound House
- Wellington’s Joseph Miceli dead in plane crash