Wallace E. Brown, 88, of Reno passed away January 10, 2014 at Regent Care Center of Reno. Wallace graduated from Reno High School, served his country in the United States Navy, and worked for Bell Telephone Company as a civil engineer for over 35 years. He was an avid skier and loved ice cream and driving a new car. Wallace was a Shriner and long time member of the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his daughters Tamye Landis and Sharon Brown, extended family; Pamela Young, Dale Brown, Bonnie Pugh, and Terri Harris. He is preceded in death by his wife of 52 years, Barbara, a son Edwin Kirby and his parents Wesley and M. Bell Brown. No services are planned per his wishes.
obituary Wallace E. Brown
- Nevada Legislature: PERS reduction on way to Gov. Brian Sandoval
- Dayton graduates to make it so
- No serious injuries in Carson City rollover on Kings Canyon Road
- Nevada Legislature: Assembly agrees to split up executive Department of Administration
- Carson City Sheriff's Office searches for two missing teens