Wallace E. Brown, 88, of Reno passed away January 10, 2014 at Regent Care Center of Reno. Wallace graduated from Reno High School, served his country in the United States Navy, and worked for Bell Telephone Company as a civil engineer for over 35 years. He was an avid skier and loved ice cream and driving a new car. Wallace was a Shriner and long time member of the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his daughters Tamye Landis and Sharon Brown, extended family; Pamela Young, Dale Brown, Bonnie Pugh, and Terri Harris. He is preceded in death by his wife of 52 years, Barbara, a son Edwin Kirby and his parents Wesley and M. Bell Brown. No services are planned per his wishes.
obituary Wallace E. Brown
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- Fourth of July events for Northern Nevada
- Flood advisory issued for Carson City, Mound House and Dayton
- New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers sign former Western Nevada College players
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Montana woman arrested on suspicion of grand larceny