Wallace E. Brown, 88, of Reno passed away January 10, 2014 at Regent Care Center of Reno. Wallace graduated from Reno High School, served his country in the United States Navy, and worked for Bell Telephone Company as a civil engineer for over 35 years. He was an avid skier and loved ice cream and driving a new car. Wallace was a Shriner and long time member of the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his daughters Tamye Landis and Sharon Brown, extended family; Pamela Young, Dale Brown, Bonnie Pugh, and Terri Harris. He is preceded in death by his wife of 52 years, Barbara, a son Edwin Kirby and his parents Wesley and M. Bell Brown. No services are planned per his wishes.
obituary Wallace E. Brown
Trending in: Obituaries
- James Reece Harrill
- Frederick W. Dressler- Our very best, to a good man. We will miss him.
- Paul E. Dierlam
- James Jeffrey (“JJ”) Jackson
- Vergine Louise Brown
- Two 15-year-olds missing after Lake Tahoe ski trip
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of drug charges in front of sheriff’s office
- Accident slows traffic on westbound Highway 50 in Mound House
- Wellington’s Joseph Miceli dead in plane crash