Wallace E. Brown, 88, of Reno passed away January 10, 2014 at Regent Care Center of Reno. Wallace graduated from Reno High School, served his country in the United States Navy, and worked for Bell Telephone Company as a civil engineer for over 35 years. He was an avid skier and loved ice cream and driving a new car. Wallace was a Shriner and long time member of the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his daughters Tamye Landis and Sharon Brown, extended family; Pamela Young, Dale Brown, Bonnie Pugh, and Terri Harris. He is preceded in death by his wife of 52 years, Barbara, a son Edwin Kirby and his parents Wesley and M. Bell Brown. No services are planned per his wishes.
- Reaction to Sen. Harry Reid's retirement announcement
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Harry Reid universally praised for his efforts to protect, support Nevada needs
- Faith & Insight: Exposing evolution's fatal flaws
- Residents give opinions on Carson City's strategic plan