Wallace E. Brown, 88, of Reno passed away January 10, 2014 at Regent Care Center of Reno. Wallace graduated from Reno High School, served his country in the United States Navy, and worked for Bell Telephone Company as a civil engineer for over 35 years. He was an avid skier and loved ice cream and driving a new car. Wallace was a Shriner and long time member of the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his daughters Tamye Landis and Sharon Brown, extended family; Pamela Young, Dale Brown, Bonnie Pugh, and Terri Harris. He is preceded in death by his wife of 52 years, Barbara, a son Edwin Kirby and his parents Wesley and M. Bell Brown. No services are planned per his wishes.
obituary Wallace E. Brown
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017