Delma Elaine Emery
March 3, 2014
Dec. 26, 1929-Feb. 15, 2014
Delma Elaine Cress Emery was born in Fallon, Nevada on December 26, 1929to Louis E. and Jean Menard Cress. Delma passed away in Carson City, Nevada on February 15, 2014. She graduated from Churchill County High School and later met and married Lowell D. Emery. Together they built Emery & Associates, a successful land surveying business. Both were active members of Fallon's Lutheran Church. Her last years were spent as a resident at Highland Manor.
Delma is survived by her brother, Charlie Cress and wife Mary Lou and family of Elko, Nevada; sister, Dorothea Cress Ratzlaff of Fallon; son, Dana R. Emery; grandson, Jesse Emery and wife, stationed with the Military in Hawaii; nephew Tony Martin (Cheryl) and family and niece, Patter Anderson (Mike) and family, of Fallon as well as numerous great nieces and nephews.Services will be held at the Lutheran Church at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 22, 2014. Interment is under the auspices of The Gardens Funeral Home. Luncheon will be graciously provided by members of the Lutheran Church.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City