Dolly M Scoggin
September 28, 2017
1919 ~ 2017
Dolly M Scoggin, 98, passed away peacefully, after a long full life, at the home of her son. Dolly was born May 22, 1919 in Texas to Joe and Mada May McCullough.
Preceded in death by her parents, husband Reece Scoggin and great-grandson, Jed Scoggin.
Dolly is survived by her son, Joe Scoggin; grandchildren, TJ Scoggin , Chancy (Wayne) Parsons all of Fallon; great-grandchildren, Justin and Bridgett.
A Celebration of Dolly's life will be held on Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 5 PM at The Gardens Chapel.
Arrangements are under the direction of The Gardens Funeral Home 2949 Austin Highway Fallon, NV. 89406 775 423-8928
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel