November 2, 2016
Sept. 16, 1932 ~ October 29, 2016
Gene passsed away Saturday, October 29th, after an extended battle with old age.
Gene is survived by his daughters, Diane Menicucci (Jeffrey), Denise Peck (Ron), Merideth Taylor;13 grandchildren; and 7 great-granchildren
The family is extremely grateful for the wonderful care he received from Adeana LeMaster for the last 3 years. She enabled him to stay with his beloved pets and the constant activity of Adeana's daughter, Sienna,in his home.
Thank you girls!
There will be a memorial service Friday November 4th at 1pm, Waltons Funeral Home, 1281 N. Roop St., Carson CityAnyone who remembers Gene is welcome to attend.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy