Janae H. Rose
November 3, 2015
October 29, 1977 – October 12, 2015
Janae H. Rose passed away unexpectedly at her residence on October 12, 2015. Born October 29, 1977 to Jay and Janet June, she has lived in Fallon since she was thirteen. She worked for a few years at Banner hospital as a CAN.
Preceded in death by her father, Jay and brother, Jason. Janae is survived by her husband, Richard Rose; mother, Janet June; daughters, Cosandrra; Tori and Lily; brothers, Jared and Jordan June. There will be no services.
Arrangements are under the direction of The Gardens Funeral Home 775-423-8928
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover