April 4, 2017
Sept. 13, 1962 ~ April 2, 2017
Jose Molina-Fernandez passed away unexpectedly at his home in Fallon on April 2, 2017.
Jose was born September 13, 1962 in Col-Altamirno, CHIH, Mexico to Ciprino and Ofelia Molina –Varela.
Jose moved to Fallon, Nevada 36 years ago. He was employed as a miner at the time of his death.
Jose is survived by his parents of Fallon; children, Alicia, Cristina, Jose; mother of five his children, Natasha; children, Breeanna, Matteo, Jacob, Makayla; Isabella; brothers and sisters; Ciria, Clara, Genova, Roberto, Gloria and Ricardo; numerous nieces and nephews.
Services to be held on Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:00 am at The Gardens Funeral Home.
Arrangements are under the direction of The Gardens 2949 Austin Highway Fallon, NV. 89406 775-423-8928
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight