Loving Mother and Grandmother Patricia M Cave
November 11, 2016
1936 ~ 2016
Patricia was born in Winnemucca, NV to Erwin and Lola Mullinix, and passed away in Carson City, NV in November of 2016.
She loved camping and fishing, and exploring all around Nevada. She loved spending time with her family and friends and watching her grandchildren and great-grandchildren grow up.
Patricia worked for Baker Electric and for the City of Carson City, for many years as a guardian for geriatrics.
Patricia was a native Nevadan and is preceded in death by her husband, Don Cave in 2011.
She was cared for in her last few years by Allen Nicholson.
She is survived by her daughter Debbie Bourdeau and her husband Mark of Three Forks, MT, her grandchildren, Jamie Waterman of Carson City, Jason Sorlien and his wife Melissa of Caldwell, ID, Lindsay Olheiser and her husband Kent of Reno, NV, and Sean Mallon of Reno, NV. She is also survived by her great-grandchildren Teigen Key and Leea Waterman, also Anthony and Kyra Gonzalez.
There will be no services per her request.
Arrangements by Walton's Funeral Home.
A special thank you to Infinity Hospice Care, they provided a wonderful service
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake