Margaret “Rita” E. McMahon
July 11, 2017
1937 ~ 2017
Margaret "Rita" E. McMahon, age 79, of Dayton, NV was called to Heaven on July 7, 2017 in Carson City, NV.
Born in 1937 in County Cork, Ireland, Rita moved to London, England where she eventually met the love of her life, Peter "Vince" McMahon. They came to America in the early 1960's and started a family while creating numerous, lasting friendships along the way.
She was a dedicated homemaker, but returned to the workforce and ended her career in the security division at Macy's. Rita enjoyed traveling and playing golf.
She is predeceased by her parents, Timothy and Mary Dromey; and brothers Albert, Dermot, and Patrick, all who have originated from Ireland.
Rita is survived by her husband and two sons, Joseph (Leanne) of Denver, CO and Peter (Janine) of Dayton, NV; along with sisters Nina (William) Dodd and Kathleen Kennedy and brother Noel Dromey, all from London, England. She is also survived by her niece Lena (David) Kennedy Brien and granddaughters, nieces and nephews
A Celebration of Life will be held in the near future.
Arrangements are under the trusted care of Walton's Funeral and Cremations.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office