Mary E. “Betty” Harper
November 2, 2016
May 22, 1931 ~ Oct. 18, 2016
Mary E. "Betty" Harper, born May 22, 1931 in Oklahoma City, OK, passed away on October 18, 2016 in Palm Springs, CA.
Betty was a long time resident of Carson City, and wife of local doctor Jack Harper.
She is survived by her daughter, Anne Harper and grandchildren Allison and Anthony in Las Vegas, NV, and also her son Dr. Patrick Harper in Palm Springs, CA.
A memorial brunch will be held in Carson City on Saturday, November 19th. For information on attending the brunch or other questions, please contact Mark Austin at 760-534-7078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations in her name to the Carson Tahoe SPCA, email@example.com or 775-885-7766.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover