Nannette Bridgette (Pickles) Guthrie
September 5, 2017
October 5, 1971 ~ August 15, 2017
Nannette was a former resident of Moundhouse and Carson City, Nevada. She passed away unexpectedly at her current residence in Wasilla, Alaska.
She was preceded in death by her father, Grant Pickles and sister Christine Pickles.
She is survived by her husband, David Guthrie of Alaska; her mother, Frieda Pickles of Dayton, Nevada. She is also survived by her daughters, Bridgette Beck, Leah Beck and Taylor Guthrie; and sisters, Cynthia, Illyene, Yvette and
many other family members.
There is be a memorial service for Nannette on October 5, 2017 at 11:00 am at the LDS church in Wasilla, Alaska.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City