Obituary Audie Milam Jr.
January 23, 2014
December 22, 2013
Audie Milam Jr., passed away Dec. 22, 2013. He was born at Station Hospital, Fort Frances E. Warren, Wyo. in 1935. He is a retired Boeing employee for 35 years. He has lived in Nevada since 1995. He is survived by his daughter, Darlene Sutton of Fallon; stepdaughter, Kathy Jones of Carson City; granddaughter, Natasha Soares of Henderson, Nev.; great granddaughter Annessa Delmont of Mohave Valley AZ, sister Dolores Sue Branham of Dayton NV, grandson, Rusty Bergson, of Washington. He was the son of Flora Speers and Audie Milam Sr. Memorial services are January 10,2014 at the Gardens Funeral Home at 2 p.m. 2949 Austin Hwy, Fallon NV. He will forever be missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake