Shawn Patrick Walsh
November 23, 2016
July 30, 1972 – November 18, 2016
It is with deep regret that the Walsh family announces the passing of their wonderful, loving son Shawn on Friday, November 18th in his Carson City residence.
Shawn will always be remembered for his quick wit, great sense of humor and his tremendous and generous heart, for always wanting to help others.
Shawn was a proud American and veteran (U.S. Army), and his wish was that all veterans be treated humanely and with dignity.
Shawn is survived by his fiancée Illian Guzman, his parents Larry & Judy Walsh, sister & brother-in-law Denise & David Beronio and nephew Gatlin and niece Hunter, all residents of Gardnerville.
A Funeral Mass will be held on Saturday, December 3rd at 10:30am, at St. Gall Catholic Church, 1343 Centerville Lane, Gardnerville, NV.
A reception for family and friends will follow immediately after Mass at United Methodist Church located at 1375 Centerville Lane, Gardnerville, NV.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a generous donation to WAVE, Welcome All Vets Everywhere. Please mail your contribution to WAVE, PO Box 1675, Minden, NV 89423.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office