Stewart C Phelps, Jr.
November 3, 2014
Aug 09, 1930 – Oct 3, 2014
Stewart C. Phelps, Jr. 84 of Carson City, NV passed away at the Reno Veterans Hospital on October 3rd, 2014. He was a US Air force Veteran. Mr. Phelps is survived by his 3 daughters, Sandra Beckel of Plano, TX; Deborah Parrish of Lodi, CA and Brenda Boyle of Cupertino, CA.;4 grandchildren, Trey Beckel of Plano, TX., Randall Parrish of Lodi, CA., Trina Geer of Tacoma, WA, and Jamie Tavares of Newark, CA and 6 great grandchildren – Christopher and Blake Beckel; Shane and Chase Tavares; Avery and Clayton Geer. Stewart was preceded in death by his wife Pauline of 43 yrs. and son Jimmy Douglas Phelps.Services will be held at Walton's Chapel of the Valley in Carson City on October 25th, 2014 at 2 PM.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City