Susanne Helena Lawson
November 11, 2016
Sept. 9, 1937 ~ Nov. 6, 2016
Susanne Helena Lawson (Susi), born September 9, 1937 in Berlin, Germany, peacefully passed away at her home on Sunday, November 6, 2016.
After arriving in the United States in 1961, she lived a full life in both Redondo Beach, CA and Carson City, NV.
She is preceded in death by her husband Ray in 2014.
She is survived by her sister Christine Zimmermann, her husband Uwe, her son Clifford Lawson, his wife Christine, her daughter Christine Goetz, her husband Michael, and grandchildren Ryan Smith, his wife Geri, Sabrina Jongejan,
and Garrett Lawson.
Funeral services will be this Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 10:00 am at Fitzhenry's Funeral Home in Carson City.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake