Wayne V Price
December 2, 2016
Jan 6, 1919 – Nov 2, 2016
Wayne passed away on Nov 2nd at the age of 97. He was born in Downey, CA to Victor and Ada Rutherford Price.
He served in the Army during WWII, where he was stationed in England, France and Germany. He belonged to the VFW Post 9211 and the American Legion Post 4.
Wayne met and married Rose Marie "Babe" DiPaola in Los Angeles, CA. They had 2 daughters Kathy and Cindy.
Wayne, Babe and Cindy moved to Carson City over 45 years ago. He worked and retired from the US Post Office.
He loved Carson City and enjoyed all it had to offer such as horseback riding, hunting, golfing and most of all bowling. In his later years, he was involved in as many as 3 leagues at a time.
Wayne is survived by his daughters Kathy Price and Cindy (Mike) Gower; grandchildren Kristi (Alex), Jennifer (Mat), Fred, Julie (Nick) and Mark (Jessica); great-grandchildren Nicolas, Austin, Alyssa, Jazel, Jayla, Dominic,
Catalina, Harper and Zaria.
A Celebration of Life will be held on January 14, 2017 at 2pm at Walton's Chapelof the Valley, Carson City.
In lieu of flowers a donation in his name can be made to any Veteran's charity
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel