The Nevada Supreme Court has dismissed Carson City’s appeal of a ruling that threw out evidence in a drug case because deputies forced their way
Drug case dismissed after state court ruling
Trending in: Opinion
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect