Pastors must preach the gospel, not morals My response to Haskins, Emery, and all other protestant pastors who think they can walk with God on one hand with their rock ’n’ roll and Route 666 records in the other, or who teach for doctrine the witchcraft books of men, or who waste time teaching about prayer when it’s not your job, or women who believe they’re called to pastor, show me in the King James Bible where that’s true? Men, it’s not your job to preach morals, but rather the gospel. It’s God’s job to invite people to come to …
Letters to the editor for Friday, Feb. 21, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts