U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Opinion
- Carson City man, 48, dies in hunting accident in Elko County
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Silver Springs resident Nancy Bea Hefley to retire as Los Angeles Dodgers organist after season
- Free medical services offered to Carson City residents
- Dayton High grad details Oregon campus shooting