U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: President Obama’s about-face on immigation
- Limits on medical pot may lead to unintended consequences
- Sam Bauman: Stored memory slows computers, senior brains
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014
- Driving stick shift wasn’t so automatic