U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Opinion
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
- Primary election guide: Carson City mayor
- Western Nevada College graduates largest class in its history
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city