U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Opinion
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Planning ahead for mall expansion in Carson City
- Teri's Notebook: Western film shot a Washoe Lake
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after taking checkbook from car dealership
- Carson football opens today vs. Desert Mountain-Scottsdale