Spring is near; take action to keep dogs and children safe Finally spring is just around the corner. Everyone wants to get out and play, enjoy the weather and just have fun. I would like to offer a reminder to parents as well as dog owners that we all share our neighborhoods. Each year, time after time I find myself facing the same dilemma: children who don’t understand or respect others’ space and property and dog owners who are just as inconsiderate or uneducated. So to the parents out there, please teach your children that it is never OK or …
Letters to the Editor for Thursday, March 21
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend