Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
Trending in: Opinion
- Nevada Legislature: PERS reduction on way to Gov. Brian Sandoval
- Dayton graduates to make it so
- No serious injuries in Carson City rollover on Kings Canyon Road
- Nevada Legislature: Assembly agrees to split up executive Department of Administration
- Carson City Sheriff's Office searches for two missing teens