Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
Trending in: Opinion
- Differences between Canada and the States
- HHS Acting Regional Director Ken Shapiro on 49th anniversary of Medicare and Medicaid
- Letter to the editor for Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Joanne Marchetta: Partnerships fundamental to protecting Lake Tahoe
- Tension-filled 10 minutes in North Korea