Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
Trending in: Opinion
- State pulls teens from Rite of Passage-Silver State Academy after riot
- Carson City’s Empire Ranch files for bankruptcy, course doing better
- Gov. Brian Sandoval signs school bond rollover measure
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeking Bruce Hutter