Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Drunk monkeys: Our tax dollars at work
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, Sept. 21, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thank you support as we head to National Championships
- Scene In Passing: To lobby, or how to lobby; that’s the query
- Silver Dollars & Wooden Nickels: Here’s to the Pied Pipers of Carson High