Uniforms less pricey, foster a sense of pride Law enforcement, the military, sports teams and other entities have uniforms, which clearly identify who “belongs,” fostering discipline and a sense of pride. I attended Catholic grade school and graduated from Catholic high school. I am grateful for the excellent education I received. I came from a relatively poor family of eight. In addition to his regular job, my father mowed and tilled the acreage for the convent and did mechanical work to help offset the cost of tuition. We worked every summer at local farms to earn money for our books …
Letters to the Editor for Friday, March 29
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend