Using a new method of evaluation, the Carson City School Board rated Superintendent Richard Stokes’ performance as “very satisfactory.” “I think, in general, we have a superintendent who works very hard to satisfy all stakeholders,” said trustee Steve Reynolds. “I think that’s reflected in this evaluation.” While the evaluation is typically conducted entirely in public, this year board members each filled out a survey, rating the superintendent on a scale of 1-4 in a variety of areas. Those ratings were averaged to determine his overall score, and results were discussed during Tuesday’s meeting. In his fourth year as superintendent, Stokes …
Carson City superintendent’s review favorable
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend