Yesterdays’ focus was the cross, tomorrow’s focus will be the stone rolled away, so what do we do in between this rock and this hard place? Where is our focus? “And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith He unto them, ‘My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch -with Me.’” Matthew 26:37-38 Jesus asked the disciples to tarry, and to watch with Him. The word tarry means to stay in a given place, state, relation or expectancy, to abide, continue, …
Faith & Insight: Between a Cross and Hard Place
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend