The ghosts and apparitions that hang out in Virginia City’s historic buildings will have a host of special guests this month. Experts and those interested in the paranormal will gather April 12 through the haunting hours of April 14 for the third annual Saint Mary’s ParaCon in Comstock town. “Virginia City, Nevada, everybody just loves it. It’s the whole deal,” said Douglas M. Carnahan, the conference organizer and a paranormal investigator who has appeared on television and radio shows. “People say it’s the top para-conference on the West Coast.” Ten paranormal investigators, researchers, speakers and television/radio personalities are scheduled to …
Apparitions, auras and anomalies, oh my! Paranormal conference returns to Virginia City
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014