Mary is history’s most blessed woman; Jesus is the son of God The letter about “Blessed Mary” from Shirley Bierman on March 28 stated, “She ... was superior in sanctity to all creatures and inferior only to God.” This is not true. Mary was clearly the most blessed woman in history. God chose her to give birth to His Son. That begs the question: Who is Jesus? Today, Good Friday, is the day we celebrate as the day Jesus gave His blood as our Lord and Savior. The Book of John explains who He is: “For God so loved the …
Letters to the Editor for Wednesday, April 3
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend