A former Carson High School teacher pleaded not guilty in district court Tuesday morning to a charge of sexual conduct with a between an employee of a school and a pupil. Jennifer Dalton, 35, is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with a student, 17 at the time, between March 4 and April 1, 2011. Dalton was an English teacher at the time. She was placed on administrative leave with pay Sept. 1, 2011, and resigned Nov. 7, 2011, Superintendent Richard Stokes told the Appeal in 2012. The trial is set for Sept. 4-6. Dalton waived the formal reading of …
Ex-Carson High teacher accused of sexual conduct with student pleads not guilty
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?