I get frustrated with the utter absurdity of government and societal actions to the point where I need to blow off some steam. This is writing allows me to do so. If you are offended by anything I say here, too bad. I am an equal opportunity offender, and I rarely apologize for my opinions, only if I get a fact wrong. The government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, and enter every gun owner into a national registry aka universal background check, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the …
Have we lost our minds?
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires