I get frustrated with the utter absurdity of government and societal actions to the point where I need to blow off some steam. This is writing allows me to do so. If you are offended by anything I say here, too bad. I am an equal opportunity offender, and I rarely apologize for my opinions, only if I get a fact wrong. The government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, and enter every gun owner into a national registry aka universal background check, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the …
Have we lost our minds?
Trending in: Opinion
- Letters to the editor for Friday, April 18, 2014
- Ursula Carlson: Russian policy could be bad for the Baltics
- Letters to the editor for Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Past Pages for Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Scene in Passing: At times, it’s best to let others do the work