Some things are just wrong. I’m not talking about the obvious stuff like breaking a Commandment (I’ll admit to breaking eight out of the 10) or committing a felony ( I can’t comment on advice of counsel), I’m talking about things aren’t illegal or technically immoral … but should never happen. You know the kind of thing I’m talking about … stuff like a middle aged fat guy wearing short-shorts, a tank top and sandals with black socks … OK, any color of socks. There is no way to make that right. I just saw a commercial on TV for …
More things that are just wrong
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts