In a whirlwind span of about a year, Nick Rolovich went from Hawaii to Massachusetts to Reno to Philadelphia and back to Reno. Call it the coaching Rolo-coaster. Rolovich traveled more than a NBA player in a summer charity game. “If I would have done this 10 years ago, it would have been looked down upon a lot more,” Rolovich said. “But the coaching profession has gotten crazy lately. Guys now are leaving after spring ball. “But it’s not like I want to make this a habit.” The Today Show doesn’t have plans to air a weekly segment titled “Where …
Rolo-calling: O-coordinator ready
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend