Tenth-year anniversaries are traditionally honored by gifts of tin, which is appropriate, since we just commemorated the 10th anniversary of the unnecessary war started by our tin-pot former president. Tin-pot: “petty, small-time, two-bit.” This is a perfect description of GW Bush and his Iraq War cheerleaders. History is proving that almost every decision these guys made was wrong, and we will be paying for their arrogance for generations. I supported the first Gulf War because there was a definite act of aggression involved. President GHW Bush established a careful plan for winning. Allies even paid for most of the war. …
Tin-pot advice 10 years later
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014