All veterans — both gentlemen and ladies — deserve our respect Regarding the letter from “Making a Difference,” in the March 27 issue, President Jojo L. Myers’ statement relating the choice of help in promoting Veterans of Foreign Wars in their program “Honor Flights Nevada,” I am so grateful for her efforts to raise awareness and efforts in raising funds for not only this program to arrange WWII veterans transportation to Washington, D.C., to visit their memorials, but other worthwhile events, as well. She stated “ ... (to) help raise the spirits and hearts of the gentlemen that fought for …
Letters to the Editor for Thursday, April 11, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014