Sandoval missed opportunity to support our wild horses It is time he puts his political ambitions aside and man up. The Nevada Magazine was approached to do a picture book of the state-owned Virginia Range wild horses. The photographs and painting of the horses would have been donated. What a wonderful tourism incentive this would have been, since the highest selling Nevada Magazine was on the wild horses. This ideas was thrown in the trash can by Director of Tourism Claudia Vecchio, who was appointed by Brian Sandoval. The reason was it is a controversial issue for the governor. This …
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it