I would like to ask the liberals, progressives, whatever they call themselves these days, to consider the fact that “sustainable development” is not sustainable. That phrase, sustainable development, is the war cry for the United Nations’ Agenda 21, a devious program developed by people with lots of education but little common sense, using insidious methods, to achieve the fiendisih goal of creating a one-world totalitarian government. Sometimes it’s called “smart growth” or some other innocent-sounding name, but it is all the same game and it could be coming to a community near you. It may already be there. The agenda …
The fallacy of Agenda 21
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it