Rileigh Ricken donated to her own cause on Wednesday. The junior pitcher allowed two runs, but chipped in with four RBIs, as the Lady Wave rolled to an 8-2 Lahontan League win at Dayton. Fallon hosted the Dust Devils Thursday in a doubleheader and play today and Saturday at the Reed tournament. With the win, Fallon improves to 11-5 overall and 5-0 in league play. Dayton falls to 7-9, 1-7. Thursday’s results were not available at press time. Ricken blasted a home run and a double, while Cady Cordes added a triple and Paige Thorn had an RBI. On the …
Wave sweeps Devils
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014