If you have one of those bumper stickers that says “Rush is right,” you need to think again or add the word never just before right. Rush Limbaugh is seldom, if ever, right. He is rude, nasty, a liar, a law-breaking chauvinist pig and an ugly excuse for a human being. Limbaugh reminds me of an old saying, “I think God gets the worst of it when we say he made men.” How on earth have the Republicans allowed Limbaugh, who sometimes just outright lies, to become the voice of their party. He is the darling of the Tea Party; …
The Tea Party’s darling
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts