I’ve written previously about the places I lived in the “East” and believe I saved the best for last. After leaving Philadelphia for Roslyn, Pa., our family moved into 127 N. Spring Garden St., in Ambler in November 1957. Days after moving in I gave birth to my youngest son Dan. Our home in Roslyn, built just after WWII was a two-bedroom bungalow, and had become intolerably small for our family of seven. Our tiny Roslyn home was new when we moved in, but our home in Ambler was entirely different. It was huge, and was built sometime during the …
127 N. Spring Garden St.
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Root for state or BLM? It’s an easy decision
- Bo Statham: Civil Rights Act changed the fabric of our country
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Silver Dollars & Wooden Nickels: BLM did at least one thing right
- Letters to the editor for Friday, April 18, 2014