Western Nevada College Fallon campus is offering several non-credit courses for adults and kids this spring in its Community Education Division. The courses are designed to enrich the cultural, social and recreational life of our community. Course details and registration information is available at www.campusce.net/wnc. Microsoft Access Level II, April 17-18, Wednesday and Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. covers table customization, form and report building, data sharing and other applications. Cost: $130 includes 8 hours of instruction and a class manual. American Red Cross Adult/Child/Infant CPR with AED, May 15, Tuesday, 5:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. Class meets the requirements for security guards, …
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it