Those who cut programs don’t suffer consequences Isn’t it interesting that the very people wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare, and with the power to do so, including the President, boast an economic status that precludes their need for ever having to rely on these benefits? John O’Neill Minden Parking on Carson Street would benefit businesses I have been a business owner in Downtown Carson City for more than 12 years. I have spent more than $200,000 of my own money to rehab and improve my leased building that was built in about 1870. I have spent more than …
Letters to the Editor for Thursday, April 18
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts