Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court: MONDAY • 10:44 p.m.: Samuel Webster, 34, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of grand larceny of an auto and possession of marijuana with bail set at $31,132. Webster allegedly stole his ex-girlfriend’s car from her garage and drove it to a motel complex. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to …
Sheriff’s Log for Wednesday, April 17
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend