Top Gun Raceway kicked off its 2013 season with its first points race on Sunday. Jim Crowe flew past the field in the Sportsman class with a win followed by Stan Hooper, while Lacie Roumpz qualified for the semifinals. In the Pro class, Kyle Morris was victorious over Tommy Brown, while Kevin Morris placed third. In the Super Pro class, John Garafola took the honors and the early-season points lead. Joel Fuller placed second and Larry Lester and Tom Brown each made the semis. Nate Hansen survived the field to capture the first non-Electric Jackpot title. Alvin Clarke ran second …
Drag season blasts off
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it